Nowadays, YouTube is one of the greatest sources to listen to music online, without forgetting about Spotify or Apple Music, with millions of songs available through its videos. But, what if you want to have all that music downloaded to your hard drive to listen to it offline? Well, nothing better than Freemake YouTube to MP3 Boom, the perfect YouTube video to MP3 audio converter.
The best way to listen to music without an Internet connection.
From an elegant interface, we'll be able to search for any artist or song, or paste the YouTube URL straight into the search box, to find the song in question and download it with a simple click. In the case of searching by artist or band, we can even download all the songs found in batches and save them in a folder on our hard drive.
- Download music in MP3 straight from YouTube.
- Search by song, album, artist or paste the URL.
- Possibility to download individual songs or in batches.
- Audio quality of up to 320 kbps.
- Preview YouTube's content before converting to MP3.
- Built-in player to listen to the downloaded songs.