FreeRapid Downloader is a download manager, based on Java, with support to obtain the files hosted in, Rapidshare and other websites that allow direct downloads. The main advantage of this application is that it allows us to save ourselves the waiting time that the majority of these sites require.
How FreeRapid Downloader works is very simple. All you have to do is select and copy the download link that you want from the web page and it will be automatically added to the "Insert new URLs" window. After that, all you have to do is to decide where to store the downloads.
- Practical download manager that is compatible with more than 140 sites specialized in direct downloads.
- Support for various simultaneous downloads.
- Nice and easy-to-use interface.
- Automatic update of the plug-ins that it includes.
- Includes computer shut down options.
FreeRapid Downloader is compatible with the following web hosting services: RapidShare, Hotfile, MediaFire, FileFactory, YouTube, Badongo, FileUpload, Easy-share, and many others.
Due to the fact that web hosting sites generally change their download system every now and again, it is possible that certain errors may happen when trying to download from certain sites until the next update of the application.