Fresh EBT is an application for benefitting from the food stamp and discount system when purchasing food in a range of stores across the US. Users can get special discounts at stores signed up to this platform and can manage benefits received from WIC, the federal food program for women, infants, and children living below the US poverty line, and which is run by the Department of Agriculture.
Main functions and features
To use the app, simply enter your zip code and your benefits user card number. Once you have done that, you will be able to enjoy the following functions and features:
- Check your available EBT balance.
- View purchase history in order to avoid any surprises.
- Receive notifications on your regular deposit date.
- Find resources that help you save money.
- Find jobs in order to earn extra income.
- Available in every state in the country.
- Map for locating establishments registered with the WIC.
- Simple, quick recipes that also help you save money.