Sometimes it's not so easy to see high-resolution images with their full splendor on our computer because our resolution isn't the best to show an image exactly how it should look. However, there are photo viewers that do allow us to do so, as is the case of Fullscreen Photo Viewer.
Adjust the image resolution to your monitor
This program is capable of rendering the image using an advanced algorithm to adjust its resolution to the maximum that our PC's monitor can support. Thus, you can avoid flaws and distortions that arise when showing a photo the resolution of which exceeds the level of detail that our screen can display.
This image viewer is equipped with a wide range of features that make it appropriate for many other situations:
- Compatible with BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, MBM, TGA and TIFF formats.
- Open images from directories and subdirectories.
- Function to show basic information about a photo pressing the F2 key.
- Support for touchscreen devices.
- Support for color management using F12.
- Copy the file's path to the clipboard.
- Option to minimize images.