File Explorer for Android
Although the Android file explorer has all the basic needs that any user can demand on their device, there are other options that offer more advanced features that allow you to perform more precise actions and offer better control over everything stored on our Android devices. A good example is FX File Explorer.
Total control over your files
This manager offers advanced management of files stored on Android. The idea is that working with them on a cell phone or tablet is as easy as doing it on a PC, so the design has tried to prioritize everything that improves user productivity.
But the functions of the FX explorer do not stop there; as many of the files that we handle on our cell phones are used on other devices, whether other cell phones or PCs, the transfer of content between devices has been worked on, to make it as easy as possible to move from one device to another without having to rely on cables or any cumbersome operation.
These are the main functions and features offered:
- Main menu aimed at boosting productivity with direct and quick accesses to the most important and most used folders.
- Direct access to cloud storage accounts.
- Ability to split the view into two windows to view two folders at once.
- Function to view details of all stored files.
- Access to networked computers through different protocols.
- Management of installed applications.
- Function to compress and encrypt files.
- Image viewer.
- Compatible with all types of file formats.
- Integrated multimedia player.
- RAR file extractor.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...