With over 1.2 billion inhabitants, India is a world apart with a lifestyle totally different to what we're used to in the West. Therefore, nobody should be surprised that they also have their very own music circuit, with genres that are so popular at a local level that they could be compared to rock, rap or dance music elsewhere.
Discover the best online Indian music
And this Gaana Music is the best proof, an online music streaming app that's almost identical to others of the likes of Spotify or Apple Music, offering us millions of songs just a few screen taps away. The main difference lies in the fact that it's specialized in artists and music from this country, therefore, if you want to discover the best Indian music, you've definitely come to the right place.
On its interface, we'll be able to explore different genres, the trendiest artists, and those that are becoming popular. These are some of its main features:
- Access over 30 million songs.
- High-quality streaming.
- Thousands of playlists created by users and the app's editors.
- Save your favorite artists, albums, and songs.
- Listen to the radio in non-stop mode.
- Music in English, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Punjabi, Malayalam, and other regional langauges.
We're also going to be able to download the music to listen to it offline, although for such purpose we'll need to sign up a user of its Gaana Music Plus service.