The gacha-type games have been one of the great surprises of the year and a great success too. Gacha Club, Gacha Life, and Gacha Studio together exceed eighty million downloads on Google Play alone. Why? It seems that lots of players love the option to dress up, customize, and show off in scenarios more than the game itself.
Gacha Universal is a MOD version of Gacha Club where you can do just that: create a bunch of colorful anime-style characters, dress them up in hundreds of outfits, and create scenes with them. There are thousands of hairstyles, clothes, accessories, weapons, pets, items, backgrounds, and so on. Everything you need to be creative and let your imagination run wild.
Customization is 100% free!
- You can enjoy customizing the 10 classic Gacha Club characters, plus 90 extras: the two Gacha DJs, Luni, Charlotte, Lemo, Yuni, Lado, Rein, and the two default characters.
- Almost all items and elements are customizable and enable you to change their color.
- In addition to the clothes, it is allowed to change the hair, eyes, and objects of each character.
- In the Studio, you will be able to create scenarios with the characters you want, backgrounds, different skies, and items and build your own story.
- You can import and export characters to share them with your friends.
- In addition to the design component, Gacha Universal also includes the mini-games and the automatic fighting role-playing game available in Gacha Club.