Google's lightweight gallery
Google's philosophy is based on the 'less is more' concept. The Internet giant is constantly trying to simplify its developments and its designs so that users can make use of a cleaner and simpler technology with access to everything at first glance.
Gallery Go is a great example of this trend. It's a photo and video gallery that's only compatible with the latest devices (Android 8.1 and above) and that's much cleaner, lighter, and smarter than the default app included on Android to the date.
- Automatic organization of images by time-stamp, location, the people that are in them, selfies, pets...
- Simple editing tools to improve the photos.
- Full optimization to reduce the application to the minimum size possible.
- Works offline and data usage is very moderate.
- Allows us to organize the pics however we want and transfer them or copy them both to the cloud or our device's SD card, for instance.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 8.0.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...