One of the advantages of playing on Android is that you can modify the parameters of certain games. That means you can alter certain values that will allow you to get hold of more coins, gems or other elements present in these titles, such as Clash Royale or Clash of Clans. You can also do so on iOS but it isn't so easy.
For such purpose, you don't need to download any kind of APK MOD for each game as you'll only need to get hold of a single application. There are quite a few apps of this kind, such as Lucky Patcher, but this one we're talking about today is called Game Killer.
An application to mod games
With over 10 million downloads, this app is the favorite of many users when it comes to patching their games. But since it's obviously not very legal, it has been taken off of Google Play so you'll have to resort to alternative stores and downloads webs of the likes of Malavida to get hold of it.
However, it's not all as simple as just installing this app and starting to cheat in all your online and offline games. There's one requirement that's totally necessary, and that's that you need to be the superuser of a rooted device.
Become invincible with immunity points, purchase everything with your never-ending coins, improve your troops... absolutely everything you need.
How to have Android games thanks to Game Killer?
Well, once you've rooted your Android with an app of the likes of KingRoot, if you want to mod any of your games you just have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: run the application and press the back button or minimize the app. You'll see its icon floating on your screen.
- Step 2: open the game you want to patch and collect coins, increase your score or any other action of your choice.
- Step 3: now click on the icon of our killer and type in the exact number of items that you've collected into the field labeled as Input number to do exact search so that the app can detect the value to be modified. If you're shown different values, play again to make sure that number grows until it can be identified without any mistakes.
- Step 4: now that you know which one it is, just type in the number of your choice. For instance, you can increase your number of gems up to 999,999.
- Step 5: if you wish to modify other elements and data of the game, just repeat the previous process.
As you can see, you won't need to have the brains of Einstein to be able to cheat in your games, including those that you play online. Although if you're playing against other users, using an app of this nature doesn't seem very ethical, does it?
In mid-2017, the app is currently at version 4.10 that has incorporated certain improvements regarding versions 1.80, 2.60, and 3.11, some of the most downloaded editions, and has introduced several changes such as the default establishment of modified values.