Who would not like to be able to transform their smartphone into a virtual wallet to be able to pay and send money in seconds without carrying cash or cards? Well, we only need to download the APK file from this app to do so.
How to pay with a smartphone
GCash is a financial tool that lets users use their smartphone as if it were a digital wallet. With this app, we can buy, send money, and pay instantly. Among its functions are the following:
- Send money in real-time for free.
- Transfer money to over 40 banks instantly
- Paying bills for electricity, water, telephone, and many more
- Recharge the balance through the Internet, credit card, or at certain banks.
- Payment through QR code.
- Open a savings account with no minimum balance
- Possibility of investing money.
- Apply for credit.
- Buying online without a credit card.
Also, this platform offers us exclusive services, discounts, gifts, and 5% refunds. On the other hand, as we use it, we will be able to get "green energy" points to support green projects and help restore the forests in the Philippines.
Enjoy quick and easy payments with GCash!
If we want to use our smartphone as a digital wallet, this app offers us a great service. However, at the moment it is only available to Filipino users.
What's new in the latest version
- Performance improvements.