Although at present, downloading music from the Internet in MP3 format to listen to it on your phone isn't too trendy because the majority of users prefer to use online music streaming apps of the likes of Spotify and Apple Music, there are still audio players for these purposes.
Long gone are the days of Winamp because now we've got other alternatives of the likes of GO Music Player - Mp3 Player, an application with dozens of interesting functions.
A local player with excellent features
With a modern and elegant design, GO Music is quite lightweight in terms of storage space it's also highly compatible with many different formats allowing us to play songs beyond the classic MP3. These are its main features:
- Compatibility with the most popular formats: AAC, AMR-NB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, Opus…
- Automatic scan and import of sound files from the phone's internal memory or SD card.
- Local search for music and categorization by album, artist, songs, playlists, and folders.
- 5-band equalizer, BassBoost, virtualizer, reverb controls...
- Different presets: classic, dance, piano, folk, heavy metal, hip-hop, pop, and rock.
- View the playback.
- Light effects.
- Home screen widget.
- Music blocker.
- Music alarm.
- Different colored themes for the interface.
A great player that could well be a decent alternative to Spotify.
And although it's a player conceived to play music from your smartphone or tablet, it incorporates functions to find out what's trendy and take you straight to playlists on YouTube. Does that mean that you're going to be able to download music from YouTube? Definitely not, it just behaves like a client for this video site so that you can listen to all sorts of songs from many different styles.