People say that golf is a sport for the rich, and the truth is that it isn't as easy to practice as jogging or playing football. Mainly due to the price of the equipment you need. But don't worry, if you haven't got enough money to pay for a golf club, a caddy or some decent irons, you can always turn to golfing video games.
Until now we've seen on PC, PlayStation and NES titles of the likes of EA's Tiger Woods PGA Tour, Mario Golf or the legendary Links, but that doesn't mean that iPhone and Android are necessarily doomed to having stupid mini-golf games. In that case, we can always have a go at Golf Clash.
Online golf matches against anyone around the world
That's the main charm of this game the target of which is to walk around the course completing the 18 holes in fewer shots than your rival. That rival can be anyone from all over the world, since the game offers us the chance to play 1 vs 1 matches in real time.
How many strokes will you need to get to the green?
Among its main features and functions, we have to point out the following:
- Easy-to-understand but hard-to-master system to stroke the ball, which is a real challenge.
- Progressive difficulty level: start off with easy courses and gradually take part in harder competitions as you advance.
- Take part in weekly leagues and earn rewards.
- Play against random rivals or with your contacts on Facebook.
- Unlock premium clubs and chests.
- Save your best shots and watch the replays whenever you want.
- Chat with your opponents and send them emojis... even in the middle of a swing.
- Face up against bad weather conditions that will affect your gameplay.
This golfing video game for iOS is quite difficult, but you have to try to pass it without resorting to cheats or hacks.