Thanks to those applications that record physical activity and all the fitness devices available today, users are more encouraged to exercise. Google Fit, for example, can become your personal trainer as soon as you download it to your Android.
Monitor your daily physical activity.
Google Fit can process information about your sports activities, so you can check your progress and set goals for each day.
Achieve your fitness goals
The following are, in short, the features Google Fit has to offer:
- Records minutes of daily physical activity, whether walking, running, or cycling.
- Displays graphs with the evolution of your physical activity and weight.
- Lets users check your daily progress in the Cardio Point and step targets set.
- Users can set goals based on previously recorded data.
- It is compatible with most fitness devices on the market so that you can obtain more precise data by combining the information.