A fan of Google products? If you've got a Chromecast, Chromecast Audio or Google Home, the device released by the guys at Mountain View to turn your home into a smart space, this app is perfect to have all the controls unified under the same panel. Google Home allows you to manage all these connections from your iPhone's screen.
In the first place, you've obviously got to buy a compatible device, and you should know that for the time being, Google Home is only available in the USA, but the app is a must if you're lucky enough to have one. And if you're not, you might be able to get one soon as Google Home is expected to become the next big thing in domotics. For the time being, its price on the American market is $129.
Main features of Google Home for iPhone
- Send to your Chromecast the contents of compatible apps.
- Search for contents.
- Access the playback controls of your Chromecast devices.
- Create wallpapers for your TV from your phone.
However, if you've got a Chromecast Audio, these are the options that you can make the most of:
- Synchronize speakers and play contents anywhere around your house.
- Access playback controls.
And if you're lucky enough to already have one of these elegant devices:
- Control the device's settings.
- Synchronize all sorts of compatible devices, from smart lights to thermostats or timers.
No more headaches with impossible configurations or out-of-place controls. Have full control over all your devices from your phone's screen and forget about any problems.