Google continues with its intention to be the jack of all trades. It has just released a podcast application to try to wipe out in the near future third-party applications of the likes of iVoox, that you've probably heard of if you're a fan of this kind of audio system.
Google Podcasts now allows us to subscribe to all sorts of free podcasts, up to two million upon its release, and sync them on all our devices to be able to listen to them comfortably whenever we want.
Main features of Google's podcast app
- The contents are sorted into different categories: the most played podcasts, the trendiest podcasts, comedy, culture and society, news and politics, leisure and sports, religion, and art.
- It offers us a customized experience as it learns from our tastes and interests.
- Includes a subscription system to never miss out on our favorite podcasts.
- Includes a smart search engine.
- We can search for new material to listen to according to our search history and preferences.
- The interface is in line with the rest of the company's products: clear, without too many elements, and with the corporative colors.
What's new in the latest version
- Bug fixes.