Graffitis are one of the most eye-catching artistic manifestations. This is probably due to the fact that they make use of urban environments for supporting purposes, as well as to its short-lived nature. You can now admire some of the most stunning graffitis in the world with Google Street Art Project.
Just because it isn't in a museum doesn't mean that it isn't art.
Google Street Art Project gives us unprecedented access to a large collection of urban art photos, where we can find graffitis that we can locate on a map or search by artist. Some of them can even be found at locations that no longer exist. Therefore, it's a gallery with the best elements of urban art from all over the world.
- Locate graffitis by means of a map or searching by artist name.
- Access some of them by means of the Street View tool.
- Enjoy exclusive contents such as videos or interviews.
- Admire up to the slightest detail of each piece of art.
- Share the best works on Google+.
- Access thematic galleries.
With Google Street Art Project you'll always have at hand on your screen the best museum for a street art that has become an endangered species.