For quite some time, Google has been developing applications to improve our productivity, all of which revolve around their ecosystem of apps and, especially, focused on our Gmail email account which provides us with access to all the services. Google Tasks: Get Things Done is yet another one of them, a task manager as you've probably imagined aimed at offering us a better organization of all our outstanding tasks.
Google Tasks for iPhone: organize your tasks in a more rational manner
This Google Tasks Mobile for iOS wants to be our tool to register, manage, and edit any pending task, offering us synchronization between all devices. The only requirement is to have an account on Gmail, the email service with which it also syncs, together with Google Calendar.
Its functions and features are aimed at any kind of user. On the one hand, particular users that can organize any obligation or job that they've got to do on a regular basis. But it's also perfect for professional profiles, as it integrates into the rest of functions of GSuite, the pack of productivity apps for work environments.
Whether simple or important tasks: with Google's task manager you'll have everything under control.
Main features of the tasklist manager designed by Google
These are the functions of this service that intends to rival with other similar apps of the likes of Evernote:
- Create lists of pending tasks.
- Check, edit, and manage tasks as you go from any device.
- Manage tasks created on other devices.
- Each task is a world apart so you can add details and create subtasks pointing out those aspects which you need to focus on or taking notes about any update on their progress.
- Create tasks based on emails.
- Establish deadlines and enable notifications so you don't forget to do anything.
- Integrate the task manager into GSuite.
All in all, if you're looking for a decent task manager to keep up with your work and avoid forgetting about anything important, this Google app offers you everything you could possibly need.