The comfort of paying with our phone is beyond doubt, especially with applications like Google Wallet, thanks to which it's no longer necessary to carry around credit cards. For such purpose, you have to associate your credit or debit cards to your user account, and from their on, this service will act as a mediator between the store where you buy and your payment method, without charging you any fees.
Google's response to PayPal.
- Associate your credit and debit cards to your user account.
- Make payments at physical and virtual stores without fees.
- Obtain exclusive offers for Google Wallet users.
- Send money to any other people.
- Accounts protected by PIN and fraud monitoring.
- If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable your user account.
Google Wallet stores all the data about the payments made using this method and allows you to pay at both virtual and physical stores. For this last case, it incorporates the so-called Near Field Communication (NFC) technology that allows the exchange of data between payment devices using radio-frequency.
Do your shopping at all sorts of stores and pay with your mobile phone thanks to Google Wallet.