GPU Caps Viewer is a practical application with which we can measure the performance of the graphic card installed in our computer. It is an application developed for OpenGL graphic cards that allows us to view their configuration, as well as the version of OpenGL and its features (texture size, number of texture units, etc...).
Some of the main features of GPU Caps Viewer are:
- Test the graphic card's performance.
- Relation of support OpenGL extensions.
- View the temperature of the GPUs core.
- Graphic card stability test.
- Support for NVIDIA CUDA cards.
- Save the reports obtained as text files or XML.
To check the configuration of your graphic card and evaluate how it works, try out GPU Caps Viewer.