The GPU is a processor that is exclusively dedicated to the processing of the graphics and it is an essential element of any computer to be able to launch any video game on our computer.
GPU Caps Viewer is a practical application with which we can measure the performance of the graphic card installed in our computer. It is an application developed for OpenGL graphic cards that allows us to view their configuration, as well as the version of OpenGL and its features (texture size, number of texture units, etc...).
- Test the graphic card's performance.
- Relation of support OpenGL extensions.
- View the temperature of the GPU's core.
- Graphic card stability test.
- Support for NVIDIA CUDA cards.
- Save the reports obtained as text files or XML.
To check the configuration of your graphic card and evaluate how it works, try out GPU Caps Viewer.