Value the work of professionals
Anyone who has ever worked in front of the public knows how difficult it can be to be professional to each person who comes through the door, no matter what they need and whatever their personal situation is at that moment.
With Guudjob, you can value the work of that professional who has done a great job and perhaps even make their day. And what is this app? It is an interesting platform that supposedly allows to improve the employee experience of companies and help grow the business through the opinion of people.
- Customers of businesses can leave acknowledgements to the professionals who did a great job.
- The app encourages peer-to-peer recognition as employees can praise each other's skills and collaborate more with each other.
- Continuous feedback is received to help improve and evaluate the work of employees and business performance.
- It includes a system to launch surveys to professionals and ask about the work environment.
- The company can launch training pills to improve productivity and keep employees up to date.
However, there is always the other side of the coin: How healthy can it be for a professional to feel the pressure of being evaluated and monitored every minute of the workday? You tell me.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...