Are you into platform games? What about racing games? Well, you've got a reason to celebrate because GyroSphere Trials combines both concepts and offers us a difficult game that takes place in an abstract world.
A complicated race that takes place in an abstract environment
Here, we'll have to lead a ball racing around complicated tracks with loads of obstacles, trying not to leave the track or fall off the edge, and obviously with the intention to finish the race in the first position.
It offers us colorful settings and continuously changing and complicated paths. To control the ball, we'll simply have to swipe the screen with our finger, having to complete sudden turns due to how winding the path can be. Turn, roll over, jump... whatever action necessary to stay alive and on track.
A challenging racing and platform game.
You'll soon see that it's quite easy to control the sphere... the hard part is trying to master it. If you manage to do so, you can make the most of all the different features and functions of this game that will keep you glued to your screen from the very first moment:
- Easily control the ball with a single finger.
- Tracks and movements based on the laws of physics.
- Earn points and unlock new tracks.
- Get hold of jokers that will allow you to play without losing lives.
- Share your scores online.
- Aren't capable of winning points by yourself to unlock balls and earn jokers? Don't worry, you can make use of in-app purchases.
And yes, the game is quite complicated but its difficulty is progressive and you'll soon notice how your skills improve as you play more and more.