TV isn't the only place where cooking is becoming the real rage. It's also present in video games, as is the case of Happy Chef, in which you can become one of the best chefs in the world.
A kitchen-based time management game
It's basically a time management game in which you have to manage your different tasks to have them ready at the very precise moment: you'll start off with burgers and hotdogs, but as you manage to overcome the different achievements, the orders will become more and more complicated.
You'll have to take care of the whole restaurant: from the cooking to the decoration.
- Different locations and restaurants.
- 4 characters to choose from.
- Over 70 levels to be completed.
- More than 100 different dishes.
- Decorate the restaurant with furniture and accessories.
- Purchase new furniture and items.
- Improve your kitchen.