Answering correctly to the questions made in the game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery is one of the possible methods to earn points that will help us to win the House Cup. These are the answers and solutions to the questions asked in the different charms, potions, and flying lessons.
In charms lessons:
- What does the charm Lumos provide? Light.
- What does Professor Vector teach? Arithmancy.
- Who is the History of Magic professor? Professor Binns.
- What is the effect of the Stupefy spell? Stun.
- Why would you cast Alohomora? Unlock a Door.
- Which of these is not a cleaning spell? Confrigo.
- What kind of spell is Flipendo? Jinx.
- What is the name of the village near Hogwarts? Hogsmeade.
- Before Dumbledore, who was the Headmaster of Hogwarts? Armando Dippet.
In potions lessons:
- Which ingredient is not used in a shrinking solution? Rotten Egg.
- What kind of Cauldron do first-year students need? Pewter.
- Who wrote Magical Draughts and Potions? Arsenius Jigger.
In flying lessons:
- No spell yet devised allows a wizard to do what? Fly unaided.
- Which of these is not a type of broom? Occamy.
- What is the name of America’s Magical Government? MACUSA.
- Who is the Potions professor? Severus Snape.
- Who is the Flying professor? Madam Hooch.
- What do you say to summon a broom to your hand? Up.
- A Firebolt is a type of what? Broom.
- Who is the Divination professor? Professor Trelawney.
Remember that to be able to score as many points as possible, winning the House Cup is almost a must. So, not only will you have to answer these questions correctly but also pass your lessons and chat to the rest of players.