Harry Potter fans are lucky that the industry is continuously offering them excuses to carry on enjoying one of their favorite literary sagas. The latest excuse is this Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, a new adventure and RPG game for iPhone and Android that takes us back to the most famous magic school in the world.
Harry Potter returns to Hogwarts to live new adventures
Here, we can explore Hogwarts and visit rooms we had never seen before whilst we unravel different mysteries that revolve around the main plot. For such purpose, the game offers us an evolutional approach in which we must acquire new skills and spells from Dumbledore and Snape to be able to face up to our enemies, whilst we also create alliances with other players.
Hogwarts Mystery for iOS offers us an original and unprecedented story.
The main features of this game can be found on the following list:
- Live a new and original story created for the game.
- Attend lessons and learn to master different skills to cast spells or create potions.
- Unlock new characters as the story evolves.
- Customize your student avatar with different special elements.
- Use magic skills to unveil the mysteries hidden in Hogwarts.
- Create alliances with other players and play collaboratively.
- Take part in collective missions and earn yourself the respect of other players to forge a great relationship.
If you've managed to watch any of the gameplay videos available on YouTube, you've probably noticed the game's high-quality graphics. And if you're not an English speaker, you'll be happy to know that the game has been translated into different languages.
By the way, Hogwarts Mystery isn't available for PC but you can always resort to one of the most common hacks to use mobile apps on Windows or Mac: download the APK from our Android section here at Malavida and run it using an emulator of the likes of Andy or BlueStacks.