The task of the colonizer is not easy. Arriving and appropriating something that is yours by divine right or by your lame*** saints requires efforts such as subduing the natives or having to start from scratch to cultivate the land to provide you with resources. At Harvest Land we will not crush the rightful inhabitants of the land but we will have to do our best to settle down and develop a community blessed by white man's civilization and Christianity.
Explore and colonize all the islands
This game takes place in an archipelago of islands that hides all kinds of secrets and offers endless resources to be used. Our objective is to build cities, cultivate fields and raise animals in farms with which we can get the manduca so as not to die of hunger, dysentery, scurvy or who knows what plague sent by a not very merciful God to whom apparently we do not pray enough.
Well, the thing is that we are faced with a full-blown game of farming combined with resource and city management. You have to explore the territory, cultivate and raise animals to unlock milestones that will help you evolve in your development.
These are the main characteristics that we will find:
- Take care of all types of crops, such as wheat for bread or vineyards to produce wine.
- Raise chickens, pigs, sheep and cows.
- Build all kinds of buildings such as sawmills, farms, mines and stables.
- Explore the islands and expand your territory.
- Trade with friends online.
- Fight against the monsters of the island... yes, those that were before you and for those that in fact the monster is you.
- Play to satisfy your materialistic hunger: get diamonds, stones and wood.