There are many unofficial Twitter clients. Some of them stand out for their simplicity, others for their many functions, but the most noteworthy feature of Hibari, as well as its elegance and minimalism, is the easiness with which we can block contents and specific users.
The Twitter app that blocks annoying contents.
Thus, you can filter tweets that you don't want to read by using keywords, whilst you can also mute users that you don't want to hear about for a certain period of time, without having to unfollow them.
What else can I find on Hibari?
- Support for multiple Twitter accounts.
- Integrate your most common searches into your timelines.
- View embedded images as thumbnails.
- Search for tweets and users within your own timeline.
- More intuitive conversations.
- Tool to shorten URLs.
Now that it has become a trend to search for alternatives to Twitter's official client for Mac, don't hesitate to try out one of the most interesting options at present.