Newton Bill is back with one of the most entertaining, as well as complicated, racing games for iPhone, Android or PC. We're talking about Hill Climb Racing 2, in which we'll race around new tracks and with new vehicles.
Try to be the fastest but don't forget to obey the Laws of Gravity.
If you've ever played the first part on your iPhone or iPad, you'll remember how important the laws of physics are for bodies in movement. Concepts such as gravity or inertia are very important in this game that will reward your skill and speed, but also your know-how to keep your balance among so many jumps and obstacles.
- New vehicles, including cars and bikes, that can be customized: Jeep, Super Jeep, Scooter…
- Different parts to be modified: engine, suspension, tyres, 4x4 tractions...
- Revision of the physics simulation to make it even more realistic.
- New tracks and scenarios.
- Play online against other players.
As you probably imagine, in this game, as well as trying to finish in the first position, you have to collect coins to customize your car and improve it in your garage. And although many gamers try to do by means of hacks and cheats to earn extra money, on iOS it isn't so easy.