Note applications for Android can be really useful for writing down anything that comes to mind before we forget all about it. It is like always having a pen and paper handy for when we need them: an important date, a phone number, a shopping list, a great idea that we have just had, etc.
The thing with traditional note apps is that we usually note down things that later get forgotten until we open up that particular application again. But this doesn't happen with hovernote, a tool for taking notes and leaving them floating on the screen of our phone so the we can always see them. This way we can note down any little detail while still using other applications and have the notes there every time that we look at our phone.
- Promotes multitasking because we can manage our notes without leaving other apps.
- Different theme settings for our notes.
- We can have as many notes open as we want and spread them out around the screen.
- Settings for font, styles, auto-save and transparency level of the note windows.
- Sync with other services like Dropbox or Evernote.