The installation of HQ Trivia can be carried out by means of two channels. The first one is from Malavida’s website:
- Step 1: go to the application’s datasheet in the Android section. You can use the search tool to find it or browse through the categories Games > Quiz Games. Here you’ll find this game and others that will also put your general knowledge to the test.
- Step 2: once you’ve accessed the datasheet you’ll see a short review of the game and a green Download button that you’ll have to press.
- Step 3: you’ll be redirected to the Google Play Store and from there, you’ll be able to download the application. Just follow the instructions that appear on your screen and, if you agree, grant all the permissions required by the app to be able to work. The application will be downloaded and the installation process will be completed automatically.
Another way of installing the application is straight from the Google Play Store:
- Step 1: open Google Play’s app on your Android device and find the application through the search engine.
- Step 2: press the Install button to start the download and installation process.
- Step 3: grant the permissions necessary to complete the entire operation.
In this second case, you might come across the problem of not being able to find the app because it’s not yet being offered in the marketplaces of all countries. If so, it’s recommendable to search for the app from your browser and once you’ve found it, simply choose the option to open the application from the store to be able to install it.