Wearables to control our physical activity and health have been in fashion for a long time since they can measure all sorts of values with great accuracy: from the distance covered during our training sessions to other biometric data such as our heartbeat, calories burnt or sleep quality.
The app to connect your Huawei wearables to your Android
If you use one of these gadgets made by Huawei, you can download Huawei Health to your Android to be able to receive these reports on your smartphone in real time and check all sorts of stats. Just like apps made by other brands of the likes of Fitbit, we can find functions such as the following:
- Collect training data about walking, running, cycling...
- Check the distance covered, the calories burnt or your heartbeat whilst working out.
- Data integrated into Huawei Wear to combine health and fitness data and provide them together.
- Check detailed statistical reports by days, weeks, months, and years.
- Set your own targets.
- Win medals to encourage your workouts.