At the end of the '80s, the Finn Jarkko Oikarinen create, as a way to maintain a real-time multiuser conversation, the first IRC (Internet Relay Chat), that was taken as a base to develop other well-known clients, like mIRC or IRcap.
HydraIRC is one of these IRC clients, which has the main advantage that it is very easy-to-use. What's more, it is completely free and open-source, with a wider community that work to try and improve it, by optimizing small errors they may find.
- Very easy-to-use IRC client.
- Customizable graphic interface.
- Simultaneous connection to multiple servers.
- Event viewer.
- Sound notifications.
- Possibility to work with various user profiles at the same time.
- Support for Direct Client-to-Client Chat (DCC Chat) and file sharing.
Connect to the IRC channels that interest you and speak with users worldwide, thanks to HydraIRC.