Download images and photos automatically
With the vast amount of images available over the network it can become really bothersome to have to click on each of the images to download them. There's nothing wrong if you are only looking for a specific image, but what happens when you want to download a full photo collection? You need HyperImage.
This tool has been developed to be able to download all the photos from a website at the same time. Forget about accessing each of them separately, automate the download of the images with the help of HyperImage.
HyperImage is a great application! You can download large websites, I'm really impressed!
- Download all the images from a website automatically.
- Forget about thumbnails, change the way in which you search for images. View all the images in full size before downloading them with the integrated viewer.
- Establish your preferences when it comes to searching. You also have a filter for adult contents. Download depending on the image format (JPEG, PNG, GIF), depending on where the images are located (in the same folder, server or domain)...
- Complete integration with Tumblr.
- Download the graphic contents of any website keeping its structure.
- Obtain images from several websites at the same time.
- Control what HyperImage does with its activity viewer.
- Save the source address of each image in the metadata.
- Download part of the galleries by inputting image ranges...
Your collection, always growing
When it comes to downloading images and photos remember HyperImage. To get familiarized with the program you have a small tutorial full of advice. Establish your preferences, copy the web address that you want to loot and only spend your time looking at images, leaving all the dirty work to HyperImage.
Requirements and additional information:
- The trial version applies a watermark to each of the images it downloads.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...