Snapchat became the first app that proved that text wasn't necessary for mass communications, showing us that images could be more than enough. Then came along Vine, popularizing short videos that were later adopted by other social networks of the likes of Instagram, and ever since then, we've seen loads of innovations all in the same direction.
Vigo Video - Hypstar is yet another one of these applications, a social network on which its users can record all sorts of short videos and share them on their personal profiles with the rest of users.
Record your 15-second video and make money with it
You've only got a quarter of a second to show off your skills or register on video anything that you find interesting, funny or surprising. You can make use of different editing and enhancement tools to embellish your recordings and take them to the next level.
With an interface that's intentionally similar to Instagram, it offers us all sorts of viral contents.
These are the app's main features and functions:
- Record short videos and receive rewards and cash.
- Connect with millions of people from all over the world.
- Use simple editing tools and unleash your creativity.
- Embellish your own photos and anything you record thanks to its different filters.
- Share videos on social networks or messaging apps of the likes of WhatsApp.
- Download videos from other users in GIF animation format.
- Combine your videos with music. Explore the huge song collection available.
- Organize and store and your clips in secret albums.
- Apply emojis and stickers to customize your own movies.
- Browse through videos of your interest.
- Play videos recorded nearby to your location.
One of the most interesting functions is that it allows us to make money by creating and sharing contents. For such purpose, we have to win flames thanks to our popularity and the number of visits we receive, being able to turn them into real-life money. So, if you want to become the next Internet celebrity, you can start off by downloading the APK of Hypstar to your smartphone.