Modern cell phones have become our particular jukeboxes: we can store on them our entire music library to listen to our songs when and wherever we want although managing those files isn't as simple as we could imagine. In the first place, we have to download them, then move them to our phone in the case of downloading them to our PC, catalog the entire collection and organize all the songs... There can be plenty of hard work behind such a simple gesture of listening to a track on our smartphone but we can now reduce those complications thanks to iMusic.
It's a comprehensive all-in-one music management tool that incorporates everything you could possibly need to keep your music collection up to date. To start off, you can download your favorite music from hundreds of web pages and storage services (the list is almost endless, your favorite platform will definitely be on it) and in the formats and audio quality of your choice. You can then easily transfer those files from your PC to your phone, whether Android or iPhone. And finally, the last step will be to enjoy your collection.
Main features of iMusic
- Download songs from the Internet in MP3 format or directly download MP4 videos in high quality.
- Transfer songs between your Windows computer and your smartphone, whether Android or iPhone.
- Make backups of your music library.
- Restore your iTunes library at any given moment.
- Fix iTunes errors, recover songs from corrupted libraries, fix wrong tags, remove duplicated songs, and search for and assign covers.
- Compatible with YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, last.fm, VEVO, Facebook... Over 3,000 different platforms.
- Function to record audio in those cases in which we can't download songs as usual.
- Automatically adds ID3 tags to your downloaded music.
- Removes DRM protection from songs protected with this method.
- Record audio CDs with the built-in recording function.
- In-app player to listen to your music without having to resort to third-party applications.
- Create playlists for your car.
- Quickly locate your music thanks to its built-in search tool.
- Search for the lyrics of your favorite songs from the app's interface.
How iMusic works
The interface is organized in a very clear and functional manner, providing us with access to the most basic functions to get hold of music, access our local library, access our device or other useful tools from the upper part of the interface. On the top right-hand-side, we'll see two icons that are shortcuts to the download manager and to the internal audio recording function. The entire lower part of the interface is meant for the controls of the internal player.
Start browsing around a video platform, for instance. When you come across a video of your interest, simply right click to add it to the download queue. As soon as the file has been analyzed it will start downloading and once the transfer has been completed, you'll be able to see the download amongst your files and send it to your phone with a single click.
If you're a true music lover and your phone is your audio player, iMusic is the perfect solution to keep your music collection up to date and ready to keep you entertained.