MOD for organizing your Minecraft inventory
Do you miss having a simpler way of managing your inventory in Minecraft? Inventory Tweaks is a MOD for Minecraft that fixes shortcomings in this respect, in this action and creative adventure game from Mojang.
Take control of your Minecraft inventory
In both single and multi-player modes, this MOD will save you a lot of time when you have to use the inventory, where you manage all the items and objects that you use throughout the game.
It is able to offer these kinds of features:
- Automatic tool replacement - sorting tools into organized groups.
- Organizes your inventory and chests with just a click.
- Gives you keyboard shortcuts in order to move items from one place to another.
- Allows you to configure the way the inventory is organized and displays it to users.
To install it, you have to have Minecraft Forge and to place the file in the game's MOD folder before running it. By the way, it is worth knowing that this MOD can be blocked by some servers that use plug-ins, like NoCheatPlus.
Requirements and additional information:
- You need to have Java installed.
- You need to have Minecraft Forge.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...