IrfanView is an application that will allow you to view a photograph collection without complications without having to renounce to the basic options, something that the image viewer that Windows offers per default can't compete with.
Functions of IrfanView
- Customization of the image presentation on the screen by means of the configuration options.
- Capacity to carry out basic editing tasks like rotate, reverse, chain images, change the size, add frames, convert gray scales, obtain the negative, fix the color, modify the histogram,...
- Intuitive file management.
- Integration of the toolbar adaptable to the needs of each user, by adding or eliminating icons.
- Possibility to activate the viewing of the notes integrated into the TIF images.
- Optimize the images by gamma correction.
- Automatically rotate the images, according to the EXIF information.
- Includes a thumbnail viewer.
- Add new functions by means of plug-ins.
- Support for a vast amount of formats, both of images as well as videos and sounds: ANI, BMP, DCX, EMF, EPS, GIF, ICO, JPEG, PCX, PNG, PSD, RAW, TIF, ASF, MOV, WMV, AIF, AVI, MPEG, WAV, MP3, WMA…
All in all, IrfanView is a very easy-to-use image viewer that adapts to the needs of any user, thanks to the vast amount of options that it integrates.