The French video game studio, Gameloft, is developing some of the most interesting games that we can download for Android and iPhone at present. The Gangstar saga, that intends to be an alternative to GTA, or the Modern Combat shooter series, are very well-developed titles that are highly acclaimed by critics and gamers from all over the world.
Epic battles with legends of the European Middle Ages
Now they've also decided to develop an action-packed RPG as is the case of this Iron Blade: Medieval Legends RPG, a game for iOS devices that takes us to the European Middle Ages to offer us a plot that combines different legends: on the one hand, Templars, and on the other, Norse Mythology, including the demon Baal who wants to bring darkness to our world.
And, obviously, that's where you come in as a Templar who has to face up against loads of different dangers such as Baal worshippers who will try to kill you whatever it takes so you don't manage to stop their plans.
You're the last hope to prevent Baal from instating his kingdom of darkness.
The game incorporates an online multiplayer mode in which you can develop your own combat style. You'll learn how to throw punches, do combos, launch special attacks, and fatalities to wipe out your rivals in the bloodiest way of all.
- Intense plot for a story that will take our main character around different legendary places in Europe: Paris, Scottish Highlands, Transylvania...
- Fighting-based gameplay: controls specially designed for mobile phones.
- Develop your own fighting style and learn how to master different special attacks.
- Unlock different items such as weapons and armors.
- Learn how to cast spells and devastating skills on enemies.
- Attack other gamers and destroy their defenses to get hold of their resources.
- Manage your resources and improve the defenses of your castles to keep them safe.