Among the possibilities offered by Ironwall we will find:
- Total control over the number of users (up to a total of 512) and the number of connections that each will be able to carry out (with a total of 128 each).
- Possibility to create user accounts with password, as well as being able to block an IP directly.
- Complete information about the bandwidth.
- Support for PHP, ASP and PERL.
- Support for FTP web browsing.
The program's interface is rather dull, but offers each and every one of the options that are available in a clear and simple fashion, thus avoiding any kind of mix ups. Furthermore, the application doesn't require installation, something that will offer us the possibility to take it wherever we want on a pendrive.
Therefore, if you are looking for a program that will allow you to turn your computer into a server, and your don't want to have to deal with complex configurations, Ironwall is the ideal solution.