Mobile devices with geolocators have proved to be an advantage when you want to send our live location. Not only does it bring peace of mind to your loved ones, but it also makes sure users know where each person is, which is of vital importance if anything serious happens.
However, apps like iSharing have a lot more to offer its users. Imagine you are at a concert or in a crowded place. How can you find your friends and let them find you? All you need to do is create a circle, add all the people in the group, and see where everyone is, live, and at all times.
The most accurate and powerful location service for your family.
Stay connected to your family and friends
If you want to avoid sounding like your gramma, always asking if everyone got home safe and sound, this app is the answer to your troubles. It also includes some very cool utilities:
- Track a lost or stolen Android device.
- Receive alerts when contacts have reached their destination or are near you.
- Choose a period of time during which you want to share your location with your contacts.
- See the real-time location of your contacts on a map accessible by invitation only.
- Create groups (circles) and chat with all members or just one.
- Choose different privacy features and uses for each group.
- Use default messages for faster communication.
- Push the panic button when you are in danger. Ten seconds after you do this, your Android will automatically make a call, send an SMS, and your GPS coordinates to all the members of the circle. And if their cells are off, they will receive an email urging them to turn them on as soon as possible.