Listen to YouTube music without an Internet connection
Why would anyone want to download YouTube videos? It is much easier to go to the web or access the app and watch as many videos as you want instantly... But what if you don't have an Internet connection at that time? In that case, you may find it interesting to get an Android application like iTube.
Enjoy YouTube videos offline from a full-featured media player.
There are dozens of apps for downloading YouTube videos, but this is no ordinary youtube downloader. iTube is a complete multimedia player to create playlists with the audio of downloaded videos and even listen to music with the app in the background while you use your smartphone for other things.
How does iTube work?
To create your own video and song collection, simply follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Search for music videos by artist using the search engine or discover songs from the recommended list (top 100, alternative, blues, classical, classic, hip-hop, pop, rock, etc.).
- Step 2: Click the cover of the song to play it. If this is the first time you play it, a label will appear indicating that the video is downloading for the first time.
- Step 3: Click the heart symbol to add the video to an existing playlist or to your favorites list.
- Step 4: In the clock tab, you will see all the videos you have searched for and played, which you can now replay offline (marked with the word cached in red letters).
- Step 5: Now select any of the downloaded videos to watch and listen offline or click the Shuffle button to play in shuffle mode.
And where does it save the downloaded videos? Don't worry, you won't find them in your downloads folder. What this app does is it basically cache the videos you search for through the search engine, and stores them so you can play them even without an Internet connection. So don't be surprised that the app takes up much space on your smartphone, that weight also includes the cached videos.
Finally, it should be added that there is also a disadvantage. While you need an Internet connection to download the videos in the cache, the service displays a huge amount of advertising in the form of wallpapers and video that makes the task quite difficult.
What's new in the latest version
- Bug fixes.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...