New version of the JDownloader download manager
If you're looking for a client to manage your downloads from the Internet, you'll definitely be interested in one of the best options available in this sense. We're talking about the most recent version of JDownloader, that comes along with updates and improvements regarding the first stable version of this software.
What's new in JDownloader 2?
In this renovated version of the app, we can find new functions to be added to the classic ones and a face-lift of its interface that renews its aspect. Despite not being a stable version, many users consider it an alternative to the original manager.
- Aesthetic changes to the interface.
- Compatibility with more storage services, servers, and download webs.
- Advanced filters that allow us to restrict which links are to be added (by file kind, size or name of the file).
- Simplification and reorganization of the options menu.
- Improved integration into web browsers.
- Download full photo albums from Facebook or Flickr.
We're talking about a program with plenty of users all around the world. Therefore, it won't be complicated to find guides, tutorials, and tips about using this software: user manuals that explain how the program works, how to configure it or how to download faster.
Apart from the new functions we've mentioned above, we've also got to talk about the following that were already included in the first version:
- Download files from direct download servers such as Mega.
- Download videos from YouTube.
- Copy files to the clipboard and capture them automatically.
- Give priority to certain downloads.
- Expand and improve the software's functions by means of installing plug-ins.
Definitely the best program to manage direct downloads of files from any web page or online storage service.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...