Haven't had too much time to do your cooking? You and your mates have organized a dinner at home? Or you're just feeling too lazy to get up from the sofa and switch off Netflix? Maybe some food from your favorite restaurant downtown? Whichever situation is identifies you the best, Just Eat - Takeaway food delivery for iPhone can solve it. With this app, you can order home delivery food from thousands of different restaurants.
All sorts of cuisine straight from your phone
This food order and delivery platform offers us a very simple system to order your favorite menus. You only to sign up as a user and insert your postcode to find out which restaurants deliver in your area to bring you food to your doorstep... and you can pay online or give the money to the delivery boy in cash. What else could you want?
As easy as choosing your menu and waiting for the delivery boy.
The service includes a huge network of restaurants and food joints that, together with the features of this application, make it one of the best options to order food from your phone:
- A wide range of food types to allow you to choose between different menus: pizza, Thai, veggies, burgers, salads, sushi, kebab...
- Use filters to search for restaurants with discounts and exclusive offers for Just Eat customers.
- Locate restaurants in your area by just typing in your postcode and then filter them by type.
- Order with just a few taps without needing to make phone calls.
- Check the ratings (stars) and opinions of other users.
- Use the advanced search tool to locate restaurants by name, the number of stars or type of cuisine.
- Safe online payment by means of credit card or PayPal. You can also pay by cash.
- Check the nutritional information of your order.
- Create an account from the application and repeat your favorite orders by accessing your history.
The company was founded by Danish entrepreneurs back in 2000 but is now headquartered in the UK. It now operates in 13 countries across Europe, Asia, America, and Oceania, including the UK, Canada, India, Ireland, Spain, Netherlands, and Australia. Therefore, you'll be able to use it in plenty of cities around the world. And don't forget that if you come up with any problem, you can always contact its customer services by phone.