The Russian computer security company Kaspersky is one of the most important businesses in this sector. Their tools cover different aspects, including parental control with the solution they have developed for such purpose: Kaspersky SafeKids.
SafeKids by Kaspersky: greater control over your children's online activities
This app tries to go a step beyond other similar apps and offers parents and tutors a wide range of tools to control in an efficient manner everything that their kids do when they go online, whether from an Android phone or iPhone or from their Windows or Mac computers.
The following are the main features offered by this app:
- Block inappropriate online contents and sites.
- Manage the use of applications.
- Set time limits for the usage of the device in question.
- Receive advice from child psychologists.
- GPS location shown on a map.
- Find out how much battery is left on the device.
- Control their public activity on social networks such as Facebook.
- Receive real-time notifications.
- View detailed reports about their online habits.
To get the app working it must be installed in parental mode and then install the child mode on the kid's phone or computer.