Despite how affordable it is to make use of online music streaming services of the likes of Spotify or Apple Music, there are still people that prefer to download music in MP3 format. There are all sorts of programs but we have to admit that hardly any of them offer so many functions and alternatives as is the case of KeepVid Music, a software for Mac, PC, and Android that covers other aspects beyond the download of music.
Download music from Spotify? KeepVid can do it for you.
A complete manager for your music collection
The functions offered by this software make it one of the most completed and advanced programs that you can come across. It goes way beyond the download of music as it can also help us to organize our collection and even maintain it. These are its main features and functions:
- Download music for free in MP3 format from several online sources. Spotify, YouTube, SoundCloud or MTV, to name just a few services and resources that you can use to increase the size of your collection of songs.
- Record songs and playlists in real time, filtering adverts and splitting the tracks even if they're part of the same file. Just press the record option and let KeepVid do the rest.
- Discover music and playlists within a wide range of hundreds of thousands of songs and albums.
- Explore top charts and playlists organized by styles.
- Transfer your music collection to other devices such as iPhone, Android, PC, Mac...
- Organize your entire music collection with tags and album covers for a more natural order.
- Remove duplicate, damaged or lost tracks.
- Use its tools to repair tracks or make backups of your music. You can even burn audio CDs.
If you want to download KeepVid Music for free, we're sorry but that's not possible... well, at least not its Pro Full version, although you can get hold of a trial edition without paying. You might want to take a look at the latter to check out if it's worthwhile paying its price as you won't find too many programs as complete as this one.