KGF is a 2018 film starring Yash, a very famous Indian actor for his Kannada cinema. The film is set in the 1970s and tells the story of a rebel who stands up against oppression and becomes a symbol of the oppressed society.
Its success was followed by the release of the sequel, and its official Android game is getting a second lease of life. This is an adventure game in which Rocky, Yash's character in the movie, is trapped in a cave full of traps in the form of bridges, wagons, railroad tracks, or falling rocks. Your mission, as a player, is to reach the end of the mine while avoiding every danger to fight the local gangs that threaten society.
- The official game of the movie KGF starring Yash and directed by Prashanth Neel.
- There are 50 unique levels in the game that combine elements of adventure games and platform games.
- It is an easy game to play, but difficult to master with progressive difficulty.
- It can be played with one finger. It is enough to slide your finger on the screen at the right moment to move forward without any obstacle hitting the protagonist.
- It includes power-ups to increase the character's strength