The animal kingdom of Kingdomtopia: The Idle King has been devastated by years of war. Now you are in charge of making it revive. To do this, you will become its king (as if a political figure based on inequality such as the monarchy was necessary for anything to resurface), and you will try to rebuild it.
Take care of your kingdom and hire whoever you need to manage it
In this idle game, players have to erect buildings that gradually and incrementally let you access other elements to help you evolve and improve your kingdom. You can also appoint mayors, administrators, and advisors in charge of managing their different areas and report higher benefits than investing.
The following are some of the features you will find in this game:
- Become a king and manage your kingdom.
- Meet all kinds of characters embodied by friendly animals.
- Idle game: the kingdom keeps growing even when you are not playing.
- Invest in different districts to boost specific sectors of your economy.
- Hire staff to collect taxes in your absence.
This medieval fantasy game lets you become a tycoon of sorts... albeit as a monarch.