Did you use to go to bars and pubs and have now changed your alcohol addiction for your desire to practice sport? Well, then Komoot is definitely for you and your fondness for fitness.
An app for outdoor sports
Here we'll find an excellent resource to plan outdoor routes, both on foot and bike. It's an application where you can find useful running, hiking, or cycling maps with the slightest detail: kinds of paths, distance, height, state of the ground, places of interest... perfect to discover new places being able to anticipate to any setback that may affect our outing or training.
It has a huge user community with people that share their experiences, including images, and that makes use of geolocation to offer the most accurate information. These are its main features and functions:
- Plan your outdoor routes for hiking, running or cycling in different categories.
- Get hold of offline maps.
- Find places of interest for your training sessions.
- Make use of a voice-based navigator adapted to the sport you practice.
- Discover what the user community has shared.
- Track your route through your GPS.
- Sync devices with your routes, including Android Wear.
- Connect to Garmin devices.