KPovModeler is a design and modeling software application specialized in creating scenes in POV-Ray format in KDE. And doing so effectively, experiencing all the possibilities of the format by translating this language into a graphic tree.
- Management of scenes by means of the graphic tree.
- Handle objects on the graphical interface or in its attributes.
- Support for nearly all POV-Ray objects and textures.
- Freely configurable view layout with dock widgets.
- Includes prototypes and references.
Make the most of the raytracing design technique
The interface is rather intuitive, with the file browser on the left side and the work area on the right. The icons are shown graphically for a quick understanding, while the toolbar is on the top margin.
Download KPovModeler for free and you will have a complete 3D design and modeling program capable of making the most of the POV-Ray format.