Some of the features of LameXP are:
- Intuitive interface focused on the management of audio files and their encoders.
- Simple handling, thanks to the use of the “Drag&Drop” technique.
- Encode sound files, with the possibility to choose the encoder (LAME MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Nero AAC, PCM or FLAC) and various parameters to adjust the quality of the compression.
- Possibility to embed the metadata or tags into the generated files.
- Creation of playlists in M3U format.
- Integration with the Windows Explorer context menus, thus providing quick access to the program's interface whenever we want.
As an additional advantage, LameXP provides access to the audio components that may be missing on the computer. Thus, once the program is launched, it detects the encoders that aren't available and offers the possibility to download them from the Internet and install them on the PC.