The purchase of the Star Wars franchise on behalf of Disney has given the saga created by George Lucas a new boost. But that has also led some of the series' most loyal fans to get fed up with so many movie releases, including all those Marvel films premiered several times a year. There are loads of directors smart enough to tell us new stories but it looks like the directive of the largest studios is to invest their money in formulas that are a guarantee of success even if they've been used a hundred times. And they're still working.
A decent strategy game
And after this tiny yet necessary solace after reviewing the trillionth Star Wars and LEGO app, we have to point out that it isn't as bad as we expected. In fact, LEGO: Star Wars Battles is a real-time strategy game that brings together all the most basic aspects of this genre in a rather correct manner. Not too original but entertaining, at least.
These are some of the things we can find in this game:
- Choose from the two sides of The Force.
- Build constructions with LEGO blocks.
- Collect and improve different units belonging to all the Star Wars eras: from Episodes IV, V, and VI to the most recent releases.
- Discover and unlocks skills and special powers for your soldiers.
- Explore the galaxy and expand your territory.
- High-quality graphics.